Thursday 30 March 2017

assigment 2

1) What are the typical features (conventions) of a film poster that you have used? I have used an age rating and I gave it a 15 rating due to the violet themes ,   I used institutional information to sell my film  such as an directors name which appeals to there audiences who may have seen his other films  ,  I have also used reviews to drag them in   , a strong  central image to connote danger and violence which will appeal to a different target audiences such as women that may not watch action films.
2) What is the genre of your film? How would your target audience know this from choices you have made?  The genre of my film is action adventure the audience may know this by the use of clothing which is tracksuits which connotes power and the they stand shows dominance and there facial expression shows they mean business . I have used an dark alley which is known for death and violence take place due to the lack of CCTV.
3) I have used star power and reviews to drag the audience in and also used  well known crew  that had a rule in the film that will already have there audience that will want to watch the film such as the  actors ,directors and cast.
4) Where are there examples of synergy between your storyboard and trailer?  I have used the studio cannel logo in both my film poster and trailer  I have used to show that a well known production and distribution company who have made this film such as Free willy and terminator 2 also fonts to show synergy.

5) Extension: What Representations have you used in your film? I have used young actors to attracted the target audience which is 15  also I have  represented the youth as dominant, as signified though the use of clothing which is dull which is normally worn by gangsters also the  facial expression which is determined and powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment